Is CD still relevant? This is one of the first questions that might come to your mind. Well, as a matter of fact, the CD is considered to be a great way of reaching out to the target audience and has a high demand even today. Especially, the music industry leverages CDs to distribute music albums to fans.
In order to get the songs on the blank CDs, audio CD burning is an important process. However, before CD burning, you will have to prepare or arrange the music tracks. There are a number of programs such as iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, and RealPlayer that help in preparing the music tracks for burning them to the CD. Let’s take a look at how each of the processes works.
iTunes is one of the popular options for preparing the music tracks that are to burn to the CD. If you are going to use iTunes for arranging the tracks, here are the steps you need to follow.
- At first, you will have to launch the iTunes program.
- Next, click on the “File” menu and select “New”.
- Then select “Playlist”.
- Give a specific name to the playlist that appears on the left side of your screen, and click on the enter button.
- Go to the Library option and select “Music”.
- Start selecting the music tracks or audio files that you want to have on the blank disc.
- Right-click on the selected music tracks and see that the “Add to Playlist” option is highlighted. Select on the new playlist.
- From the navigation menu, choose the playlist name.
- Next, click and drag the music tracks and arrange them in the order you want to have the songs.
Once done, the next step is audio CD burning.
Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player is another popular program used for preparing tracks before audio CD burning. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Insert a blank CD into the disc drive of your computer.
- Launch the Windows Media Player program.
- In the Library pane, look for the “Music” button and click on it.
- Next, select the desired audio tracks and drag the tracks to the Burn List pane that appears on the right side of your screen.
- Choose the audio file that you want to have on the top of the list. Arrange all the music tracks in the order that you want them to play. You can do this by simply dragging the tracks up and down in the list.
Many people prefer using Winamp as the program for arranging their music tracks before burning them to the CD. If you are planning to use this program, here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Launch the Winamp program.
- Insert a blank disc into the disc drive of your computer.
- In the Winamp program, select the “View” option and click on “Media Library”.
- Under “Media Library”, choose the option “Blank Disk”.
- Then select the “Add” button that is present at the bottom of your Winamp window.
- Click on the folders and files in order to search for the music tracks you want to include in the CD.
- Select all the tracks and click on the “OK” button.
If you want to use RealPlayer for preparing your music tracks before audio CD burning, here are the steps to follow.
- Launch the RealPlayer program.
- Select the “RealPlayer” button that is present in the top left corner of your screen. Look for the “File” option and choose “Add Files to Library”. Search for your folders and then import the desired audio files.
- Go to the “Burn” tab and select “Add Tracks from My Library” in the Task pane. Then select “Music”. Go through the list, select the preferred audio files, and click on the “Add Selected to CD” button.
- Choose the track you want to have on the top of the list. Arrange all the tracks in the desired order.
Preparing the tracks for CD burning is not difficult. All you need to know is the right programs to use and the appropriate steps. Leverage the best programs and arrange your audio tracks before burning with much ease.