“The best way to learn if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” – Ernest Hemingway
As long as money is involved we can’t trust anyone online even they are a person, online seller, or online service provider. If you have a presentation and want to duplicate to distribute to your colleagues, you don’t want your master CD to get damaged or pay for low quality CD duplication company that promises high quality of work at a low fee especially if that is an online company.
In this article, I will show you 5 things that you need to know if that CD duplication company is a company that you can trust:
- Read their Terms and Conditions – Most of the time problems arise from not just reading the terms and service. Before accepting their terms and conditions you should understand first what is written since not all CD duplication companies have the same terms of service. Most of the things that you should watch in terms of service are production time, quantity, pricing, payment, shipping, and art and color matching policies and warranties. You should understand that trusted CD duplication companies comply with Intellectual Property Rights Agreement.
- Company Office – How can you say if the company you searched online that offers CD duplication services is a real company? Check if they have company office. Most of the time companies that provide such services have a company office in the country. This is important since company office can store all the equipment and facilities that can create the best copy of your master CD.
- Portfolio, Portfolio, Portfolio! – This should be definitely considered since you just don’t want a trusted company; you also want a company with a competitive advantage over other companies that offer services. Companies with good portfolio with good companies or famous individuals could be a benchmark that a company is a company that you can trust.
- Trusted Reviews – Never be confident of just seeing that the CD duplication company has a very nice portfolio by servicing good or even great companies like Pixar, DreamWorks, and other famous entertainment companies. Check their reviews first before jumping into the buy button. Always remember to read these reviews carefully.
- Prompt to answer inquiries – Trusted companies are keen to answer inquiries whether it is a call, fax, or email. They answer your queries professionally.
If all of these, (especially the Pricing, Portfolio, and Reviews) passed your trust meter. Then it’s time to start your project with this trusted CD duplication company.
Do you have your own method on how to trust companies, especially ones that provide services such as CD duplication? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.